How to transfer money to your Raisin UK Account and fund savings accounts
The Raisin UK Account provides a quick way to open savings accounts from a range of banks, without having to fill out an application form or give your bank or building society details each time you apply. In this guide, we explain how to transfer money to your Raisin UK Account, including how to fund any savings accounts that you’ve opened.
2. Only transfer money from your nominated bank or building society account
You can view your nominated account by logging into your Raisin UK Account, clicking the ‘My account’ drop-down menu, and then ‘Withdrawal‘.
3. Only transfer money using Faster Payments
When you transfer money to your Raisin UK Account, make sure that you only use Faster Payments. If you transfer money to your Raisin UK Account by CHAPS or BACS, your transfer may be rejected, which could delay the funding of your savings account.
If you’re unsure how to transfer your money by Faster Payments, please contact our Customer Services Team.
4. Make multiple transfers
You don’t have to transfer your full deposit amount in one go. You can make multiple transfers to your Raisin UK Account until you reach the full deposit amount.
5. Wait for your funds to arrive
It should only take a few moments for your transferred money to become available in your Raisin UK Account, but in some instances, it can take up to three business days. Once your money is available, you can view your available balance from the dashboard of your Raisin UK Account after logging in.
6. Fund your savings account
Once you have applied for a savings account and transferred your full deposit amount, your deposit amount will be set aside from your available balance, and we’ll send your application to the partner bank for approval. Once your application has been approved, your full deposit amount will transfer to the partner bank automatically.
* If your nominated account details don’t look correct, or you need to change your nominated bank or building society account, you can do so by clicking the ‘My account’ drop-down menu and then ‘Show forms‘. Under the ‘Change of Personal Details Forms’ heading, you’ll see a ‘Change of Nominated Account form’. Complete this form and return it to our Customer Services Team, and we will update your details.