How Raisin UK works
Register for a free Raisin UK Account
Apply for savings accounts from partner banks
Transfer deposits to your Raisin UK Account
Earn money from your savings
Why choose Raisin UK?
Your money journey
This diagram shows the journey of your money from your bank or building society account to a savings account. This process is automated, so you only need to transfer your money between your Raisin UK Account and your nominated account. We take care of the rest.
Please be aware that some of our partner banks don’t utilise the services of Meteor Asset Management (MAM). You can find out if a partner bank will transfer your money via MAM by reading the product description.
Savings accounts at Raisin UK
Fixed rate bonds
- Make one deposit to earn a fixed rate of interest or profit
- Deposit locked in for a fixed term
- Funds transfer to your Raisin UK Account at maturity
- Make one deposit to earn a variable rate of interest or profit
- Enter notice period to withdraw funds and close account
- Funds transfer to your Raisin UK Account after notice period
Easy access accounts
- Make an initial deposit, then top up as many times as you like
- You can withdraw money as often as you want, provided it doesn’t take your balance below the minimum required to keep your account open
- Interest is paid monthly
How we make money
We make money from fees our partner banks pay us for every saving account opened through our marketplace, which is why our savings service is free to use. We don’t earn money from deposits held in your Raisin UK Account, and we don’t earn money while deposits transfer to savings accounts. We only make money when your savings deposits are making money for you, which motivates us to provide you with the best savings accounts, rates and service possible.
Learn more about your savings
We want you to make informed decisions about your savings, which is why we give everyone access to our growing collection of savings guides, which includes advice on how to get the most out of Raisin UK.
Sign up for the latest offers and news
Receive specially curated news and articles, and be the first to hear about exclusive rates and exciting offers when you sign up with us.