Terms and conditions - newsletter sign up bonus
Register for the Raisin UK newsletter to receive a promo code for a £10 bonus.
In addition to this, new customers are also eligible for our welcome bonus.
- To be eligible to receive the sign up bonus, you first must sign up to receive the Raisin UK newsletter. Within your first newsletter, you will receive a promo code that you must use whilst signing up for a Raisin UK Account (in the ‘promo code’ box). You must also use the ‘Register for Raisin UK’ button within this email to begin your registration.
- You must provide a valid email address in the sign-up forms available as part of the promotion, successfully apply for and open a Raisin UK Account using the promo code you receive, and opt-in to marketing emails.
- A successful application requires you to pass AML/KYC checks by our service bank, Starling, and for your Raisin UK Account to become active. The email you use to register for a Raisin UK Account must also match the email address you use to sign up to receive our newsletter.
- After your Raisin UK Account has become active, you must then open a savings account with Raisin UK and deposit a minimum of £5,000. You must keep your account open for a minimum of six months with a minimum balance of £5,000 during this time.
- Those with an affiliation to Raisin UK (employees and direct family members of employees) are not eligible. All persons entering the prize draw must be over the age of 18 years and a UK resident.
- If a registration is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to not award the promo code and to require the return of the bonus payment if it’s already been awarded.
- The promotion will run from 19/034/21 to 30/06/21 with the closing time for new registrations being 11:59pm on the last day (each a “Promotional Period”). Raisin UK reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid registrations.
- The promoter of the prize draw is the Raisin UK group of companies are: Raisin Holdings UK Limited (registered no 10951012); Raisin Platforms Limited (registered no 11075085); and Raisin Technology Limited (registered no 09902685). All are registered in England and Wales. The registered office for each is c/o Withers LLP, Third Floor, 20 Old Bailey, London, United Kingdom, EC4M 7AN. Raisin Platforms Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 813894).
How to receive the £10 newsletter sign up bonus
- One registration per person allowed. An email address is required to sign up for newsletters. Only one registration is valid per email address.
- Entrants are eligible to receive the payment of £10 by submitting a valid email address to sign up for the Raisin UK newsletter. You will then receive an email containing the promo code.
- You must then register for a Raisin UK Account by clicking the ‘Register for Raisin UK’ button within this email, and entering the correct promo code in the ‘Promo code’ box.
- After your Raisin UK Account has become active, you must then open a savings account with Raisin UK and deposit a minimum of £5,000. You must keep your account open for a minimum of six months with a minimum balance of £5,000 during this time. If you have met this requirement, you will then receive the £10 payment to your Raisin UK Account within 14 days of becoming eligible.
- The £10 payment will be received in your Raisin UK Account 14 days after your savings account has been active for six months.
- The value of the payment is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The payment is not transferable.
- Raisin UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the payment.
- Raisin UK reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).